- Cash, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, Visa, MarterCard, or Discover
METHODS NOT ACCEPTED
- Personal Checks & American Express
Citations not requiring a court appearance may be paid at the Clerk of Court Office, 1801 Williams Blvd., Building A, Room 105, Kenner, LA.
Traffic tickets that do not require a court appearance may be paid by mail. Make a Money Order or Cashier’s Check payable to the City of Kenner. Do not send cash through the mail.
Mail payments to:
Clerk of Court
1801 Williams Blvd.
Building A, Room 105,
Kenner, LA 70062.
Mailed payments should arrive prior to the court date so as not to incur additional charges. Be sure to mail a few days before the court date.
ONLINE TICKET PAYMENTS
Traffic tickets that do not require a mandatory court appearance can now be paid with ease online. This payment option is offered as a convenience to the public. The quick payment is accomplished in five simple steps:
1. View ticket info
2. Choose payment method
3. Enter payment info
- Visa, MasterCard or Discover are accepted for payment. Only non-mandatory tickets may be paid on line.
- Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the court date.
- Special Note: A convenience fee will be charged for all transactions processed through this site.
- While this system is a courtesy to the public, it is your obligation to see that all payments are made properly and on time as set out by the Kenner Police Department or Kenner Clerk of Court guidelines.
The information provided on this website is to assist payment of Mayor’s Court fines and should not be considered as proof or certification of fines paid. While every effort is made to ensure that the content is accurate, we do not warrant that the data available will be error free or that this site will always be available for use.
The information disclosed by this website is not a substitute for an actual traffic ticket or court summons. If you are seeking certification of taxes paid for the purposes of an act of sale, re-financing, or to comply with other legal requirements, please contact the City of Kenner Finance Department (504)-468-4049, for a tax research certificate.
Homestead/Mortgage Companies please contact the City of Kenner Property Tax Dept at 504-468-4049 for information regarding acceptable payment procedures.
For better user experience, please use Internet Explorer 8 or above. If you have any questions, contact the City of Kenner Clerk of Court office at 504-468-7277.