COURT APPEARANCE & CONDUCT
- All persons appearing in court must dress appropriately. No hats, shorts, bare feet, tank tops, or shirts with inappropriate graphics or verbiage are allowed.
- Litigants and members of the public should refrain from talking during court proceeding.
- Foul or abusive language is strictly prohibited.
- There is no smoking in any City buildings.
- Cell phone use is not allowed in court.
- Any activities that detract from court proceeding are prohibited in the court room.