COURT APPEARANCE and CONDUCT
- All persons appearing in court must dress appropriately. No hats, shorts, bare feet, tank tops, or shirts with inappropriate graphics or verbiage are allowed.
- Litigants and members of the public should refrain from talking during court.
- Foul or abusive language is strictly prohibited.
- There is no smoking in any City building.
- CELL PHONES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE COURTROOM.
- Any activities that detract from court proceedings are prohibited in the courtroom.