MANDATORY COURT APPEARANCE VIOLATIONS
The following traffic violations require an appearance in court
1) Exceeding the speed limit by 15 or more miles per hour.
2) Speeding in a school zone
3) Drag racing
4) An accident where a person is injured
5) No insurance or no proof of insurance
6) Hit and run accident
7) No driver’s license
8) Allowing an unlicensed driver to drive
9) Going around rail road crossing gates
10) Obstructing a highway
11) All Domestic Violence cases
12) All code enforcement cases
13) All misdemeanor cases with the exception of a loud sound violation.