Occupational License Renewal
The Department of Inspections and Code Enforcement is proud to offer the service of online renewals for City of Kenner occupational licenses. Before entering the Citizens Self Service Portal, please review the following information:
What you will need
- Your CID numbers (you have two if you are registered in the City of Kenner)
- Your Social Security and/or Federal Tax ID Number (whichever is registered in connection with your business)
Please note that you can call the Department of Inspections and Code Enforcement for your CID numbers if you do not have them saved in your records. We are available Monday-Friday, between 8:30am-4:30pm. Please contact us at 504-468-4064.
Your CID numbers will be included on your annual renewal for for use of this service.
Click here to review helpful tips for operating the online renewal system
The Renewal Process
- To begin the renewal process, click the link below. You will be redirected to the MUNIS Citizen's Self Service home page.
- Click the Business Licenses link on the left menu of the home page.
- You will be prompted to enter a user name and password. If you do not have one, you can click to register as a new user and complete the instructions provided.