Online Citizen Complaints - Non-Emergency Requests Only
The Department of Inspections and Code Enforcement is happy to offer the ability to submit non-emergency requests via the Citizen Self Service Online Portal. Please remember that this site is for NON-EMERGENCIES ONLY. Any and all emergencies should be reported directly to the Kenner Police and Fire Departments via 9-1-1.
What are Non-Emergency Requests
Some examples of non-emergency requests include but are not limited to:
- Abandoned vehicles
- Overgrown grass and weeds
- Garbage and illegal dumping
- Stagnant water
- No electrical, plumbing or building permit
You may contact the Department of Inspections and Code Enforcement for clarification if you are unsure as to the classification of your request. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Will Need?
- You will need to provide your name, contact telephone number and e-mail address.
- Property location: Please be advised that the location of the complaint is a MUST. Please be prepared to provide the address of the location. If the location is a street, intersection, or vacant lot, please note that in the description and provide a location that is adjacent to the property you are reporting.