Online Citizen Complaints - Non-Emergency Requests Only
The Department of Inspections and Code Enforcement is happy to offer the ability to submit non-emergency requests via the Citizen Self Service Online Portal. Please remember that this site is for NON-EMERGENCIES ONLY. Any and all emergencies should be reported directly to the Kenner Police and Fire Departments via 9-1-1.
What are Non-Emergency Requests
Some examples of non-emergency requests include but are not limited to:
- Abandoned vehicles
- Overgrown grass and weeds
- Garbage and illegal dumping
- Stagnant water
- No electrical, plumbing or building permit
You may contact the Department of Inspections and Code Enforcement for clarification if you are unsure as to the classification of your request.
What You Will Need?
- You will need to provide your name, contact telephone number and e-mail address.
- Property location: Please be advised that the location of the complaint is a MUST. Please be prepared to provide the address of the location. If the location is a street, intersection, or vacant lot, please note that in the description and provide a location that is adjacent to the property you are reporting.