Recycling services are provided to Kenner residents and business owners who opt in the recycling program by Ramelli Janitorial Services.
(All recycling materials are collected on the second day of your regularly scheduled garbage collection day)
- Blue: Monday and Thursday Route
- Orange: Tuesday and Friday Route
- Purple: Wednesday and Saturday Route
- Office Paper
- Newspaper, including color inserts
- Magazines and Catalogs
- Junk mail and telephone books
- Paperboard boxes, including cereal boxes, freezer food boxes, and 12 pack soft drink boxes and other food/snack boxes and other corrugated cardboard
- Plastic food and beverage containers coded 1,2, and 3
- Essentially everything constructed out of plastic should be marked with a code
- Aluminum cans, steel and ferrous metal food containers and lids
If you would like to request a new recycling bin, please contact the Mayor's Office.
- Phone: 504-468-7240
- Email: COKCommunications@Kenner.La.Us